Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mad World

Id hit you with a 'I told you so' but it seems quite pointelss. He's out and he's proud. Lambert's candid interview with "The Rolling Stone " who's cover features the aspiring chart topper, revealed a side of the singer we're all too familiar with . Adam's always carried himself with a certain swagger, giving his tight tee-shirted British critics a run for their money.

Contreversy already surrounds the voting scene on Idol as most of the judges try to keep things under wraps saying that winner Kris Allen deserved and earned his title knocking out killer contenders like Allyson (cant pronounce last name) and leather lover Lambert. Lambert in his interview with Stone says


“I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,” he told Rolling Stone. “I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context. I’m proud of my sexuality, I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.”



The 'Mad world' singer has always been a favourite for me but Kris always seemed liked the underdog and was glad to see him get his shot at the big league. Lambert's got stardom tatoeed on his ass with his signature 'Kiss' tongue and his pure musical genius has left audiences around the globe stunned with his ability to re invent numbers like, Michael Buble's "Felling good" and old country numbers like J. Cash's 'Ring of fire'.



This guy knows he's good and im sure he's got nothing but success coming his way. The media , i guess sensed that Lambert's fans would be unaffected by his confession and have let this one pass. Lamert is reported to have been offered 19 recording deals along with Allyson and Kris. Rumor has it he might even tour with Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment